HISTORY

It all began in 1988 ….

Salam & Brothers provides supplying of electrical substation related materials & equipment to the manufacturers all over Bangladesh with quality service.

1988

Salam & Brothers established in 1988 with a copper supplier with a small range of its capacity at 14/1, Rojoni Bose Lane (Becharam Dewri), Mitford, Dhaka-1100.

2000

Salam & Brothers shifted to 94, Narinda Road, Dhaka-1100 with a progressive & expanding trend of business. It began to import & supply of Transformer Oil, Papers & Boards and other materials beside the making & supplying of Copper items with a factory (with a group of skilled & well-trained technicians & workers) where Copper Strip, Copper Wire, Copper Bus Bar were drawing will roller, Paper Wrapping with DPC paper, Cotton wrapping etc. were done.

2009

Salam & Brothers shifted to 443/4, Muradpur, New Janata Iron Market, Jurain, Dhaka-1204 at its own 6 storied building with a well-furnished modern office space at 4th floor and a group of experienced & skilled office staff with a more progressive & expanding trend of business. It began to molding of copper with a high technological furnace beside the existing business. A plant was established for manufacturing of high quality Super Enameled Copper Wire (from 10SWG to 20 SWG).

2012

Salam & Brothers shifted to 5 BCC Road, Nawabpur, Dhaka-1203 in its own office space on 3rd floor of 2400 sft. Factory site & Super Enameled Copper Wire plant has been shifted to Ikuria, Tilabari, South Keranigonj, Dhaka-1311 from 443/4, Muradpur, New Janata Iron Market, Jurain, Dhaka-1204 on its own land and a wonderful factory shade.

2017

M/S. Salam & Brothers become Salam & Brothers Ltd.